Tutorial Break Down with Fawnne Smith
- Start off with the Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner.
- The Coconut Line is perfect for detangling and rebuilding hair strength.
- Use the Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner to comb through the tresses with ease.
- After you wash the hair make sure to blow dry the hair fully.
- No flat iron was used in this process in order to maintain the texture in the client’s hair.
- For the styling use the Firm Holding Spray and Glazed Edges.
- The client’s hair is very fine. The Firm Holding Spray will give the right amount of hold without making it hard and sticky. Finding the right amount of hold for fine hair can be difficult. But the Firm Holding Spray delivers on all hair types and is the perfect product to use in order to keep your hairstyle intact throughout the New Year’s Eve festivities.
- For the final touch use the Oil Sheen & Conditioning Spray to add luster to the overall look.
- Attach the feather detail accessory and voila! You have a natural updo fit for a New Year’s queen! Go forth and slay the night away!
Lastly, everyone at Influance wants to wish our followers a very Happy New Year, and stay tuned for more tutorial Blog Posts to come in 2019!
A big thank you to this week’s blog author and contributor Influance Educator Fawnne Smith