Make your friends green with envy this St. Patrick’s Day by recreating this Emerald Green color blend!
Styling and Education Credit to Tamiko Williams
Flash Lifting Technique
• This model was previously colored so the flash lifting technique was used on her hair.
• Use 1 to 1 ratio, 2 scoops of Powder Lightener, 2 scoops of 30 Volume Developer, and 2 scoops of Honey Almond Shampoo.
• Coat the hairline with the conditioning base to protect and emulsify the hairline.
Influance Exclusive Professional Products
Post Chemical Treatment
• Apply the Pre-Chemical Treatment to even out the porosity and condition the cuticles. Apply it from ends to roots.
• Let it sit for 40 minutes.
Rinse and Shampoo
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water then apply Post Chemical Infuser to seal the cuticle as it softens and strengthens the hair. Let that sit on the hair for 5 minutes.
• While post chemical treatment is on the hair go with the light weight, detaining and anti-stripping Honey Almond Shampoo. Shampoo the hair 3 times in a stroking technique with this sulfate free shampoo as it detangles and softens for greater manageability. Rinse thoroughly.
• Towel blot the hair, then comb it down from the crown to the hairline around the head. Place hair under the hot dryer until it is completely dry.
• While the hair dries mix Macadamia Infused Emerald Green, White Paint and Yellow Passion.
• Apply Emerald Green in the lower quadrant of the hair 2 inches down the side of the hairline in a V-shape.
• Apply 2 oz. of White Paint and 1 oz. of Emerald Green from occipital bone to the crown, Moderately applied from roots to end. Apply this at the roots on the bang area as well.
• Apply 1/4 yellow passion glaze from roots to end.
• Keep under the dryer for 20 minutes.
Wash and Dry
• Rinse with cool water, and Shampoo with Honey Almond Shampoo.
• Towel blot the hair, then condition it with the light-weight, color preserver Honey Almond Conditioner which will strengthen and replenish the hair.
• Allow it to sit for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Then, towel blot hair to dry.
Influance Retail Products
Influance Retail Products
• Apply Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner to add body to the hair and s3 Serum to add shine as well as UV ray protection.
• Then mold the hair with the Honey Almond Styling Foam and wrap the hair for control and body.
• Once the hair is completely dry, flat iron the hair and apply Honey Almond control paste and s3 Spray for the final touches.
A big thank you to this week’s contributor Tamiko Williams!
Tamiko Williams is a Master Stylist and Owner of Unique Total Design.
She has 20 years experience and believes the “the first step to feeling good is looking good, so you can do good.”
To see more of her work follow her on Instagram @tamiko_williams.