This step-by-step wash & go + root touch-up tutorial
with Influance Stylist/Educator Fawnne Smith will give your hair moisture and
add luster to your color treated hair just in time for your upcoming holiday party.
by Fawnne Smith
Root touch-up process:
- Apply the Pre-Chemical Treatment to even out the hair’s porosity.
- Add the Powder Lightener and 30 Volume to lift the roots to a desired level.
- Rinse the hair.
- Add the Post Chemical Treatment to restore nutrients that may have been lost during the coloring process.
- Shampoo with the Coconut Milk Shampoo to cleanse the hair.
- Tone with Blonding Cream and 8 Vol. for 15 mins.
- Condition the hair with the Coconut Milk Conditioner.
Styling the curls:
- Start with the Coconut Milk Leave-In Conditioner, which is great for detangling and adding moisture to the hair.
- Directly apply the Organic Styling Gel to the hair using the shingling technique.
- Make sure to apply the product from roots to the ends to ensure optimal coverage and to give the hair curl definition.
- Allow hair to dry completely.
- Style the hair with the natural oil and separate each curl into the desired shape.
- Lastly, apply oil sheen to enhance luster and to shield the hair from humidity.
- To maintain this look I recommend color root retouch services every 4-6 weeks.
A big thank you to this week’s blog author and contributor Influance Educator Fawnne Smith