From humbling beginnings starting the company with two people in 2006 to expanding across the country to date, I’m extremely excited about the future of Influance Hair Care Products. We have grown so fast over the years due to the awesome team we have been able to assemble. I was introduced to the haircare industry in the summer after my sophomore year in college when I accepted an internship with Dudley Products Inc. I was so intrigued with the industry and what it had to offer I immediately returned to school and changed my major from Industrial Engineering to Business Administration (management & marketing). At the tender age of 19, I felt so passionate about the industry that all of my research was based off of the industry itself. Upon graduation & for 15 years I had the privilege of being mentored by the founder of Dudley Products, Joe L Dudley Sr. I could not have chosen a better mentor for the industry and at 34 years old in May of 2006 Influance was birthed.
As CEO, I credit my parents, mentors, and last but not least my faith in leading a strong management team that is focused on Influance’s mission statement. I’m so excited about our mission statement and the solid foundation it has created within our organization I wanted to take the time to share it with you.
• To establish Influance as the premier hair care company with the finest products in the world while maintaining our uncompromising principles as we grow.
• To save, serve, and promote the cosmetology industry by providing educational and motivational seminars, keeping the product out of supply stores; thus helping the cosmetologist achieve economic success and financial security (Molly Mission).
• Apply the highest standards of excellence to research and development, packaging, purchasing of raw materials and customer service.
Create a place where our employees, sales consultants, and technicians can learn, grow, and be fulfilled in their work.
• Embrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business.
• Contribute positively to our communities and our environment.
• Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success.
It is extremely important that each member of the Influance team represents the company mission statement to the fullest. It is a pleasure to be associated with such a committed team and I realize that the company is only as strong as the people it attracts. Hopefully, I was able to enlighten you on the world of Influance and I challenge you to be a part of a winning team!!
— Rudolph “Rudy” Artis
Founder and CEO of Influance Hair Care products